Monday, May 29, 2017

Birthstones Series - June's Pearl Layouts

Good morning, I'm a tad behind sharing all of today's news.
I have three new pages each using a gorgeous new collection
by Aimee Harrison Designs, the newest part to her Birthstones Series.
I've also used templates by Heartstrings Scrap Art.
Previews, links and my pages below:



June's Pearl, available at stores below:
The Studio
Gingerscraps
The Digichick



Circles Of Love 7 (A) available at either store below:
The Studio
Pickleberrypop



A Moment Captured available at the store below:
The Studio



This first page is using one of the quick pages that comes
as a free gift when you purchase the collection.



My children and I, seems so long ago to me now.



My grandson and his cousin playing together.

No comments:

Post a Comment